P4 Contact Update & Executive Board Transition Video
Ashley Colburn, Region III Facilitator
It's that time of year! The school year is wrapping up and it's time to start thinking about transitioning your e-boards. Your region facilitator is here to help with anything you need. A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Update your region directories. Ensure your president, president elect, and advisor's contact information is listed approriately.
- Remind your P4s to change their account information to reflect their personal emails; as opposed to thier university email, so NPhA can more easily contact them upon graduation.
- REMINDER that the "Transitioning Your Executive Board" CIC opportunity is due April 1st!
- Create a video
- Presidents: Reflect on (at least) 5 things you wish you knew before going into your role as President
- Prez-Elects: Reflect on (at least) 5 things you have learned from you President this year
- BONUS: Creativity on delivery and social media post!
- Up to 350 CIC points
- Due: April 1st!
Contact your respective region facilitator with any questions and concerns.
March 10, 2019