RxPrep Rolling Registration Is Closing!
Ja'Miera Stuart, Legislative, Membership Benefits, and Immigration Chair
The RxPrep Rolling Registration is coming to a close for the 2020-2021 year! Don't worry if you haven't resgistered, you have until March 15, 2021 at 5PM EST. New registrants will be processed at the conclusion of business hours every Monday until March 15, 2021 at 5PM EST.
- The RxPrep 2021 NAPLEX Online Course includes the Video Lectures, corresponding Test Banks, and the (new!) 2021 RxPrep Course Book. The material is matched to the current NAPLEX competency statements. It’s all that is needed to do well on the NAPLEX.
- RxPrep’s MPJE® Online Course, which will be available later in the year.
- The RxPrep discount code was activated on October 8th, 2020. This means the subscription for all that purchase this course will end 12 months from the effective date on October 8th, 2021.
If a member registers for rolling registration on March 15, 2021, their subscription would end on October 8th, 2021.
How much is it?
- The RxPrep 2021 NAPLEX Online Course is $448 (usual cost is $988).
- RxPrep’s MPJE® Online Course is $85 per student (usual cost is $185.). This offer is only available for students that purchased the RxPrep 2021 NAPLEX Online Course with SNPhA's discount code.
The 2021 NAPLEX Online Course can be viewed at https://app.rxprep.com.
If you are interested in the discount, register for the code using the following link: https://snpha.org/form/75.
Please make note that it will take 24-72 hours for RxPrep to provide you your activated discount code!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ja'Miera Stuart (the National LMBI Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 28, 2021