RxPrep Rolling Registration
Ja'Miera Stuart, Legislative, Membership Benefits, and Immigration Chair
LMBI (Legislative, Membership Benefits, and Immigration Chair) is super excited to announce that the Student National Pharmaceutical Association RxPrep discount code has been activated! Don't worry if you missed the deadline! You can still register throughout the remainder of the year. New registrants will be processed at the conclusion of business hours every Monday for the remainder of the year.
- The RxPrep 2021 NAPLEX Online Course includes the Video Lectures, corresponding Test Banks, and the (new!) 2021 RxPrep Course Book. The material is matched to the current NAPLEX competency statements. It’s all that is needed to do well on the NAPLEX.
- RxPrep’s MPJE® Online Course, which will be available later in the year.
- The RxPrep discount code was activated on October 8th, 2020. This means the subscription for all that purchase this course will end 12 months from the effective date on October 8th, 2021.
If a member registers for rolling registration on January 1, 2021, their subscription would end on October 8th, 2021.
The sooner you register, the better!
How much is it?
- The RxPrep 2021 NAPLEX Online Course is $448 for 12 months (usual cost is $988).
- RxPrep’s MPJE® Online Course is $85 per student (usual cost is $185.). This offer is only available for students that purchased the RxPrep 2021 NAPLEX Online Course with SNPhA's discount code.
The 2021 NAPLEX Online Course can be viewed at https://app.rxprep.com.
If you are interested in the discount, register for the code using the following link: https://snpha.org/form/75.
Please make note that it will take 24-72 hours for RxPrep to provide you your activated discount code!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ja'Miera Stuart (the National LMBI Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 10, 2020