NPhA Foundation Poster Competition/Call for Abstracts 2020
Shivani Gupta, Power to End Stroke Chair
Abstracts with a focus on Best Practices and Research during the COVID-19 Pandemic as well as abstracts with a focus on racial disparities in health care and/or inequities in health care will be given higher priority for selection to present.
Selected abstracts will be eligible to present at the poster session, which will occur during the Corporate and Educational Exhibit sessions at the National Convention.
Abstracts will only be accepted via electronic submission.
Abstracts that do not conform to official guidelines will not be accepted.
A presenting author is expected to register to attend the 2020 National Convention to present the poster. Abstracts will not be considered except through the Abstract Submission Form.
- DEADLINE: All abstracts and submission forms must be submitted via the Abstract Submission Form no later than 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Saturday October 3rd, 2020.
- No corrections will be allowed once submitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: All abstracts should represent the mission of NPhA/SNPhA and health disparate communities.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: All abstracts will receive notification of acceptance no later than November 1, 2020. All notifications will be made via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Please submit the abstract via the Abstract Submission Form. Abstracts will not be processed for review if they are not submitted using the form.
- Maximum of 300-word count (excluding title, authors, section titles, affiliations, and mention of grant support). Define all abbreviations the first time they appear in the abstract.
- Avoid formulas.
- Do not include references or credits.
- To maintain legibility, type the abstract directly into the text box provided. Do not copy and paste from a different word processor, as this generates artifacts that may reduce readability.
- Proofread the abstract carefully before submitting; no corrections will be allowed.
View samples before submission: Research Abstract and Clinical Practice/Project Abstract
**Abstracts will be peer-reviewed for content, quality, topic applicability, and appropriateness to the mission and purpose of NPhA/SNPhA. It is important to note that the submission of an abstract does not guarantee selection to present a poster at the National Convention.
July 19, 2020