New April Challenge Alert! Go Team Diabetes!
Aliyah Cruz, Fighting Diabetes Chair
Happy end of March and Start of April! It is INSANE how quickly this year is flying by; I am not ready for it to be over! I hope you all are finding things to do while staying safely at home :)
On to diabetes items!
- We have a NEW April Challenge focused on Disaster Preparedness for you all. Funny enough, this was something we were planning since last year (pre-virus) and we switched it up to be relevant to the here and now! Click here for more deets.
- Make sure you get your ADA Alert Day posts in if you have not yet!
- Join us on April 8th at 7 PM EDT for the first-ever SNPhA-NPhA CE event. It is about addressing social determinants of health in patients with diabetes (so right up our alley) and counts towards SNPhA Academy points if that is something you are interested in! See below for the flyer! Register here.
- Go here to stay up with all of our challenges AND see if they are COVID-19 Friendly or not.
- Our next (and last :( ) webinar is April 19th at 7 PM EDT.
Much love and stay safe,
March 30, 2020