SNPhA P4 Midyear Excellence Webinar Series!
Raena D. Rhone, Corresponding Secretary
SNPhA will be hosting its first-ever P4 Midyear Excellence Webinar Series from
October 3rd to November 21st on Thursday nights
Time: 9:00 PM EST | 8:00 PM CST | 6:00 PM PST.
Each week, guest experts will discuss topics related to residency & fellowship preparation.
- Midyear Logistics
- CV, Letters of Recommendation, and Letters of Intent
- Interviewing and Networking
- Ranking, Onsite Interviews, and Acceptances
Webinar invites will be sent via AnyMeeting to your email prior to each webinar once registered.
Past Webinar Recordings:
- October 3rd with Dr. Serena Clark and Dr. Alysa Vereen (Residency): Link
- October 10th with Dr. Chelsea Sumner and Dr. KayOnda Bayo (Fellowship): Link
- October 17th with Dr. Brian Donahue (Residency): Link
- October 24th with Dr. Victoria Spence (Fellowship): Link
- October 31st with Dr. Joshua Blackwell (Residency): Link
- November 7th with Dr. Jessie Nia Hwang (Fellowship)
- November 14th with Dr. Alysa Vereen (Residency)
We hope to see you there! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
September 23, 2019