Poster Competition Sample Clinical Practice Abstract
Bryan J. Donald, Executive Consultant
CLINICAL PRACTICE/PROJECT Abstracts must be organized using the following format:
- Title (upper-case letters) maximum 60 characters
- Author(s) (upper and lower-case letters) who have significantly contributed to the work
- Presenting author must be listed first
- For each author, include first and second initials and last name
- Include titles after each person's name, separated with commas
- List institution(s) where work was performed. Present affiliation information and select which author(s) is/are affiliated with each institution.
- Affiliations are on the page after authors are listed.
- Explain the importance of the research or activity to include objectives, goals, and purpose.
- Project Description
- Describe the problem/issue to be considered, the key factors underlying the issue
- Give information on the Best Practice Guidelines used to address the problem/issue and protocols used to incorporate these guidelines into practice (for clinical practice submission)
- Implications and recommendations for clinical practice moving forward (for clinical practice submission)
- Give outcomes associated with your project/event
- Mention of Grant Support (where applicable)
- Authors are encouraged to acknowledge grant support for work
April 20, 2018