NPhA Foundation Poster Competition/Call for Abstracts
Bryan J. Donald, Executive Consultant
The National Pharmaceutical Association (NPhA) Foundation invite1s you to submit abstracts for the poster presentation session at the NPhA 72nd Annual National Convention in Houston, TX. NPhA is dedicated to representing the views and ideals of minority pharmacists on critical issues affecting health care and pharmacy, as well as advancing the standards of pharmaceutical care among all practitioners.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
Abstracts addressing health disparities and health initiatives impacting minority and disadvantaged patients are strongly encouraged. Selected abstracts will be eligible to present at the poster session, which will occur during the Corporate and Educational Exhibit sessions at the National Convention.
Abstracts will only be accepted via electronic submission. Abstracts that do not conform to official guidelines will not be accepted.
A presenting author is expected to register to attend the 2019 National Convention to present the poster. Abstracts will not be considered except through the Abstract Submission Form.
- DEADLINE: All abstracts and submission forms must be submitted via the Abstract Submission Form no later than 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Saturday, June 1, 2019.
- No corrections will be allowed once submitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: All abstracts should represent the mission of NPhA/SNPhA and health disparate communities.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: All abstracts will receive notification of acceptance no later than June 15, 2019. All notifications will be made via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Please submit the abstract via the Abstract Submission Form. Abstracts will not be processed for review if they are not submitted using the form.
- Maximum of 300 word count (excluding title, authors, section titles, affiliations, and mention of grant support). Define all abbreviations the first time they appear in the abstract.
- Avoid formulas.
- Do not include references or credits.
- To maintain legibility, type the abstract directly into the text box provided. Do not copy and paste from a different word processor, as this generates artifacts which may reduce readability.
- Proofread the abstract carefully before submitting; no corrections will be allowed.
**Abstracts will be peer-reviewed for content, quality, topic applicability, and appropriateness to the mission and purpose of NPhA/SNPhA. It is important to note that submission of an abstract does not guarantee selection to present a poster at the National Convention.
See the separate Guidelines & Sample documents for Research and Clinical Practice/Project abstracts.
April 20, 2018