Power to End Stroke Subcommittee!
Shivani Gupta, Power to End Stroke Chair
Hey SNPhAm! I’m Shivani Gupta and a current P4 at Rutgers University Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy. As your National Power to End Stroke Chair, I am incredibly excited to work with all of you throughout this school year. Let’s make it a great one!
All Chapter Presidents and PTES chairs who have filled out their regional directory will soon receive an email from me with more details about this coming school year, including webinars, challenges, and overall guidelines.
Please make sure you to fill out the directory so you can receive any future emails!
Here are some important updates to be aware of:
- PTES Subcommittee Application: Due Wednesday, September 18th.
- Please consider applying for a position on the national PTES subcommittee. The application can be found HERE
- Please follow our Instagram page @snpha_ptes
- My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My phone number: (908)-655-5756
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!
August 25, 2019