2019 BTG Rap Battle Competition!
Jasmine B. Grandpre, Bridging the Gap Chair
Do you and your chapter have what it takes to be the next rap stars? Does you chapter have a burning passion for SNPhA, like Lil Wayne has for rapping? Do you want to showcase your talent for a chance at a LUCRATIVE 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place prize ($250, $100, and $50)? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this competition is just for you. Put YOUR chapter on the map to be remembered for many conferences to come! The rules? Simple!
1. No profanity
2. No derogatory language
3. No racial or sexist language
4. Rap should be no longer than 2-3 minutes
5. Rap should be about what SNPhA means to your chapter
6. Rap can include SNPhA mission statement
7. Rap can also Include what your chapter has done this year (service, outreach, etc.)
8. Rap may include how your chapter "bridges the gap" and the significance of NPhA to SNPhA
9. Most importantly HAVE FUN and be CREATIVE!
10. Let the best teams win! Good luck! Winners will be judged and chosen by our Walmart Sponsors!
LINK TO REGISTER (general chapter info)
(P.S. This video is of an ACTUAL chapter from an ACTUAL SNPhA Coference featuring your Region III facilitator/rap star, Ashley Colburn!)
PLEASE NOTE: You DO NOT have to submit your raps for review, we only ask that you complete registration form by July 19th, 2019 (takes about 3 mins) AND send your instrumental music to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 19th, 2019!
Feel free to contact Jasmine Grandpre, National Bridging the Gap Chair at email@example.com with any questions!
June 23, 2019